Job description / Role
We currently have the following opportunity for an energetic, skilled, and compassionate individual like you to become part of the Align studio team. We want someone who is focused, committed to their work, and truly has a passion for Yoga.
• Develops safe, professional and comprehensive Yoga training programs (preferred: restorative, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Yin, Hatha, etc) & Aerial Yoga to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
• Monitors and instructs clients during Yoga training sessions by educating on correct form and alternative poses
• Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns
• Effectively discusses and explains different forms of Yoga
• Attentively listens to Members, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes
• Cleans and organizes the studio after each class
USD 1,700 to 2,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: commission, insurance & transportation
• Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor – minimum of 200 hour level (RYT-200) or equivalent experience required for advanced level classes
• Preferred: Aerial Yoga certification
• Preferred: prenatal certification
• The ability to motivate individuals and groups
• Personal fitness, strength and flexibility
• Meditation guidance abilities
• Good speaking and listening skills
About the Company
Align is a leading Sports Company in Saudi Arabia.