Familiarize participants with the general concept of water treatment technology. Introduce participants to the areas of water pollution and treatment methods to get clean water. Enable participants to take advantage of modern technologies for the local environment. Familiarize participants with the processes and equipment used in water treatment. Develop the skills of measurement and control and the mechanism in the treatment Process. Enable participants to use modern technology in water treatment such as waste water for reuse.
Who should take this course
College and university instructors and technicians who are involved in the subject of the program. All workers in the field of water purification.
- The general concept of water treatment.
- Processing core.
- Processes and equipment used in water treatment.
- The areas of water pollution and treatment methods to get clean water.
- Use of modern methods to purify water such as sewage water for reuse.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Controlling the water quality through different stages.
- Measurements and control mechanism in the treatment process.
- Measurement and automatic checking of specific parameters.
- The four modes of control. Choice of method.
- Chloride Hardness pH.
- Lab and case studies.
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.