Job description / Role
• Prepare routine financial forecasts and complete related analysis, variance reports, and scenarios or sensitivities.
• Review monthly reconcilements and monitor key accounts.
• Oversee the execution of all aspects of accounting for capital projects, including additions and retirements, related to both new restaurant construction as well as capital expenditures for existing restaurants, IT, and corporate office.
• Partner with Planning and Analysis, operations, finance, accounting and other business partners to budget and monitor capital projects to provide business users with current project status, while enhancing the process as needed.
• Assist in the coordination of the annual planning process.
• Continuously monitor changes within the industry and business to ensure proper treatment of fixed assets.
• Constantly look for process improvements to make the monthly and quarterly cycle more efficient.
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with other corporate departments to ensure a constant flow of communication regarding business changes and needs.
• Anticipate and take action to meet customer needs, while continuing to search for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
• Proactively search out opportunities to improve business results through analysis and report recommendations to customers in an organized and easily understood format.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 3+ years related work experience.
• College Degree (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
• Strong statistical and analytical ability.
• Possess a strong knowledge of general ledger and payables processing, project management and fixed asset systems.
• Knowledge of Fixed Asset processes and workflow.
• Ability to listen effectively; draw out customer and workflow issues in an open, positive and constructive manner.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and able to proactively seek out projects in areas which include:
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making
• Possess extensive experience with PC and software applications (i.e., spreadsheet, database, query, word processing, presentation).
• Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects based on cost/benefit
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.