Job description / Role
Our client, a Tier 2 management consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Manager.
As a manager, you will be responsible for building, managing, and developing a high performing team. You will work with line managers and stakeholders. You will be expected to drive the recruitment strategy to meet the hiring forecasts and to ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs and requirement.
• HR Strategic Planning
• HR Policies & Procedures
• Competency Mapping
• Performance Appraisal Design & Management
• Organizational, Leadership Development & Transformation
• Succession Planning, Change Management
• Compensation & Total Reward Management
• Process Engineering & Re-Engineering
• Talent Acquisition / Head Hunting / Executive Search
• Employee Engagement
• Psychometric Testing
• Organizational Psychology & Counseling
• New Business Setup and BOT Business Modelling
• The ideal candidate must have experience working with a management consulting firm.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources and/or equivalent work experience.
• With minimum 10 years’ experience in recruitment, with at least 3+ years in a manager capacity.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, environment.
• Track record of attracting and developing top talent and building high performing teams
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively present data.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented, professional, persistent, and self-motivated.
• Innovative sourcing strategies, tools, and recruitment channels.
• Ability to solve problems and issues creatively.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.