Job description / Role
- Driving your own work module independently, while being part of / leading a team
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Conducting analyses and preparation required to identify issues, form hypotheses and develop conclusions into recommendations
- Recommending sustainable and practical solutions to business challenges
- Communicating insights and results to project members and internal client stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal clients to implement recommendations
- Lead detailed design of specific initiatives within the workstream of the project: conduct analysis, propose solutions, manage stakeholder alignment, develop implementation plan
- Lead implementation of initiatives: execute implementation plan, resolve issues, communicate and report progress
- Work together and lead team members to identify and manage dependencies across different initiatives, support other initiatives by providing knowledge and expertise in respective areas, serve as a point of knowledge / contact for team for the specific initiatives and related areas
- Detailed scoping of the project and various initiatives, and defining the end-state results / deliverables of each initiative, in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- 5-8 years’ experience and in at least one of the three areas: (1) Management consulting in a top-tier firm, preferably a combination of strategy and implementation work, and experience in leading long-term transformation assignments from design to execution, (2) Freight forwarding / supply chain management, preferably in front-line customer service and operations, or process management / improvement, (3) IT systems in Transport / Logistics industry, preferably in business design, implementation, and management of freight forwarding and supply chain management software, applications and databases
- Strong project management skills and experience, preferably from large and complex projects
- Able to perform in high pressure environments
- Very good at influencing without authority
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, change management experience preferred
- Strong drive, initiative and engagement – ability to work self-directed and well organised
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work and thrive in a flexible matrix organisation with focus on networking and collaboration
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (including both structured and effective English written and verbal communication)
- Effective change agent with the ability to adjust change approach based on circumstances
- Strategic mind-set and an ability to create seamless and creative solutions to challenging goals
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines and engage with client stakeholders
- Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
- Aptitude for leadership and inspiring others to excel
- Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
- MBA or Master's Degree from top business school
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.