Job description / Role
A Tier One Consulting Firm is looking to expand their Practice in Southeast Asia. This globally renowned consulting firm, is looking for a Principal who can execute & support client engagements and is responsible to deliver assignments as an advisor.
The role offers a generous package and lucrative benefits. Additionally, there are also excellent career development opportunities and a fast track to partnership for those who can exceed expectations.
Building the Operations Expertise within the firm through:
- Playing an active role supporting the commercial agenda, ensuring the topic is being commercially pushed at the right clients and in the right geographies
- Contributing to the development of intellectual property within the Practice Area(s), including improving methodologies, tools, techniques and developing new ideas and approaches
- Providing intellectual leadership for their teams by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide research and analysis
- Supporting and contributing to other projects, i.e., by sharing expertise or best practices
- Working jointly within the firm and client project teams to execute engagements, provide expertise and support to the team and to the client
- Contributing to business development efforts, including preparation of proposal documents and attending pitch presentations
- Providing apprenticeship and coaching to junior consultants to help develop their consulting skills, including sharing knowledge and experience, giving frequent feedback and creating opportunities for team members to learn and grow
When required, leading the day-to-day execution of consulting projects and ensuring successful delivery of client requirements within the scope of the engagement; including:
- Owning the project planning and process management, and communicating progress to clients
- Driving development of the content, either directly or by providing guidance to the consulting team (i.e., by sharing ideas, frameworks or providing input on research and analysis)
- Managing the client relationship on a day-to-day basis
- Managing project scope and maintaining an acceptable pace of work
- Actively support in managing multiple client and stakeholder relationships
- Leading senior client presentations and meetings
- Deep understanding of FS market and current/future trends
- Demonstrates expertise in financial modelling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
- At least 7 years of work experience in top level advisory or consulting firm, though candidates with excellent industry backgrounds and previous consulting experience would also be considered
- Proven experience of Supply Chain Management, Procurement excellence, Operational transformation, Change program, Digital in operations
- Proven experience within the Financial Services / Banking or TMT or Consumer Goods / Retail or Industrial Goods or Public Sector or Energy sector(s)
- International experience also outside Southeast Asia landscape would be taken into consideration
- A track record of leadership and achievement
- Strong academics from a top-tier institution
- An MBA is desirable, but not essential
- Analytical and structured
- Advanced quantitative analysis
- Superior business acumen and commercial capabilities
- Problem solving – able to take a creative and an hypothesis driven approach in order to solve complex problems
- Willingness to travel internationally and to work remotely on client sites
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (other languages would be also be desirable, but not essential)
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Independent and autonomous judgment
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Highest ethical standards
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - High Impact Operations Improvement & Turnarounds
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Associate Principal - High Impact Operations Improvement & Turnarounds
NSI & Bluefin Talent