Job description / Role
• Provides excellent customer service to residents, prospects, vendors, visitors, and other customers.
• Assists with move-in / move-out process.
• Assists residents and vendors with keys and other administrative items.
• Receives resident service requests and administers building work order system.
• Manages certificate of insurance process for all move-in related contractors.
• Completes credit checks and other application requirements.
• Prepares, maintains, and manages new and existing lease files.
• Plans and executes all resident events and activities hosted by the property team.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree plus minimum one year related experience
• Experience in leasing or property management preferred, in addition to basic understanding of accounting and financial concepts
• Individual should also have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Yardi and Entrata software programs
• Regular weekend hours will be required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.