Job description / Role
• Selling complete (waste)water treatment plants, waste-to-energy and biogas utilization installations in the assigned region (main focus South East Asia).
• Frequent visits to the area to identify opportunities for the Co’s clients and prospects.
• Introduction of the Co’s innovative technologies to the prospects and clients.
• Maintenance and further development of the network of the existing clients, governments, engineering agencies and local advisors.
• Internal communication with the Co’s sales and engineering team to deliver the economically attractive solution tailored to the clients’ requirements and local conditions.
• Technical bachelor education.
• Sales driven, deal closer, enthusiastic, flexible, pro-active.
• Proficiency in the English language (both spoken and written) – knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
• Multiple years of sales experience in the industry (preferred wastewater/ biogas/ energy).
• Experience with long sales projects with complex DMU’s.
• Recognizable network in the food or similar industry sectors.
• Clients of the company are local organizations as well as multinationals, mainly active in the food & beverage, starch, distilleries, palm oil, paper & pulp industry and semi-private solid waste companies.
• The affinity with the mentioned industries as the existing contact network is an advantage.
• Traveling (35% of the time).
About the Company
Fortex Consulting is an industry leader in providing world class, talent-based career services for job candidates and client organizations alike. We are committed to offering the very best opportunities both National and International, which means our services are truly well suited for your every need.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Fortex Consulting is an established company formed in London, UK with a demonstrated track record in providing job candidates and client organizations the best access to the right opportunities in a wide variety of fields, professions, and disciplines. From Engineering to Finance to IT and more, we understand the key role that talent plays in achieving market dominance.