Job description / Role
Supply Chain Manager - Mining Experience Essential
Responsible for managing the supply chain, Logistics and Procurement function through planning, organising and controlling material stocks and service to the organisation by maintaining optimum stock levels to sustain operations at all times working within prescribed policies, frameworks and budgetary constraints.
1. Ensure the effective management of the supply chain function
2. In accordance with business priorities ensure an effective system is in place
for managing optimum stock levels whilst applying commercial acumen
3. Ensure the most economic and business effective system is in place for securing stock acquisitions
4. Maintain functional financial responsibility and ensure effective reporting as required
5. Ensure an effective internal/external communication mechanism is in place to support the provision of a seamless supply chain process
6. Manage, motivate and develop the team members to ensure the achievement of
personal and functional objectives
• Around 6 years experience at a senior level within supply chain management of a complex/matrix organization, and multi-site experience
• Mining experience essential
• International experience, preferable within French speaking Africa
• Experience of having worked both strategically/operationally with proven
competence of achieving synergy of the full supply chain cycle
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management