Job description / Role
As a Senior Salesforce Commerce Architect, you’ll work with the development team on new and exciting features in an agile environment to build and maintain websites using SFCC (Demandware), SFSC, PIM, ERP and OMS. You will be tasked to build, secure, test, integrate, deploy and release into a robust cloud e-commerce environment. For this position, we’re looking for a strong Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect, with experience in implementing SFRA and who enjoys fast-paced, challenging, real-time problem solving.
This is an opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing company, one which offers both career growth and development from within the business.
USD 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
You should have at least 5 years of Salesforce commerce cloud (SFCC) experience and at least 3 years of experience with complex web development projects, strong Knowledge of salesforce suite (commerce cloud, services cloud, marketing cloud) and best practices. Role also requires detailed understanding of end-to-end e-commerce processes, including frontend and website infrastructure, content management, product attribution, and customer-facing
• 5+ years software development experience required within an Agile experience preferred.
• 3+ years of experience of progressive experience in eCommerce platforms and tools (Salesforce CC) is required.
• Extensive experience Salesforce Commerce Cloud covering integration, architecture, build and deployment, and
best coding and implementation practices.
• Sound knowledge & hands on experience using SFRA, Replica<on, setting up Business Manager Configuration
• Integration experience with multiple third party vendors using LINK partner cartridges
• Experience in architecting solutions using Commerce Cloud’s Open Commerce API (Shop, & Data APIs) is critical.
• Core expertise in integrating with enterprise levels ERPs and OMS.
• Strong working knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS.
• Good to have - knowledge of Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Lightning Component, Batch Apex, Web Services, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader.
• Clear concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
• Retail/Fashion industry experience a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field required
Good to have working knowledge of following:
• Experience with standard Programming languages such as PHP, Java, Node JS, ReactJS, ExpressJS, Angular (1/2/4) JS,
• Knockout JS, Foundation JS, Require JS, Gulp, Sass is a plus
• Order Management Systems (OMS)
• Implementation experience of Micro Service Architecture, GraphQL, Rest and SOAP web services
• Familiar with JIRA, confluence, Docker, Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, SVN, AWS
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.