Human resource management is the strategic approach to the effectivemanagementof the most important resource in your organisation your people. In the course you will gain insights into how you can manage your Human Resources function to help your business gain a competitive advantage and achieve success through your people.
Who should take this course
Professionals acquiring responsibility for the HR Function. HR Generalists. Specialists returning to or moving to a Generalist Role. Established HR Professionals wishing to obtain new ideas. Newly appointed HR managers. Professionals supervisors or team leaders wishing to improve their knowledge of professional HR.
- HR as part of the business
- The Context Socio-economic developments
- Pressures on HR
- The need for change Managing change
- HRs strategic role
- The Component parts of the HR Function
- Recruitment and Selection Induction training and development
- Employee Relations and employment law
- Disciplinary and Grievance policy and procedures
- Performance Management Pay and Reward
- Developing an HR Strategy
- Evolution of HR from Tactical to Strategic
- Definition of HR Roles HR as a Business
- Partner Outsourcing.
- Organisational Aims and Culture The keys to success in Strategic HR Planning Impact of Technology - ERM the new CRM? Current HR challenges
- HR Skills
- Interpersonal Skills Counseling Giving and Receiving
- Feedback Coaching The Ask/Tell Matrix Handling
- Conflict Personal Organisation
- Delegation Influencing Skills
- Managing Conflict Assertiveness
- The future for HR
- The personal skills needed for the future Human Capital Management.
- New trends in the measurement and evaluation of HR Internal and external reporting frameworks
- Planning for the future
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.