This course will address how firms can manage human resources (HR) as a source of competitive advantage. We will consider a wide array of strategic HR perspectives and address the manner in which these perspectives may apply to a variety of contexts. Lecture discussion and case analysis will be the primary methods used to examine models structures techniques and processes for managing HR andtransforming the HR function to assume a more strategically central part of the organisation.
Who should take this course
HR managers. Training managers. Organisational development practitioners. HR development managers.
- Strategic Planning - Overview
- Strategic planning
- Strategy direction vision and mission
- Strategic manpower planning and forecasting
- Competitive HR strategies
- Strategy formulation
- Re-Aligning the HR function
- From vision to action Aligning and understanding the translation of strategy to create operational plans that produce results and add value.
- Organisational Change
- Creating added value mechanisms
- Factors driving organisational change
- Strategic training needs analysis
- HR Metrics and KPIs
- Developing meaningful KPIs Return On Investment (ROI) in Training
- Balanced Score Card (BSC) An overview of BSC
- How to apply BSC to measure
- HR performance
- Examples and case studies
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.