Job description / Role
• Utilizes advanced data retrieval methods (e.g., macros, etc.) to create and run queries efficiently.
• Distributes scheduled reports to users to communicate results.
• Communicates with stakeholders to determine report update requirements for content, calculations, generation/distribution timing, presentation format, and distribution recipient/user routing and access.
• Writes business requirements and confirms with stakeholders to ensure needs are adequately addressed.
• Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
Attractive Salary Package
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of database design principles; identifies users’ requirements and needs with guidance from others; demonstrates a basic understanding of the importance of maintaining and updating databases.
• Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
• Generates reports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies some problems with report generation (e.g., missing variables, incorrect data, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Access, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel - Preferred
• Intermediate level experience with advanced Excel functions - Preferred
• Experience writing complex queries using tools such as Microsoft Access or Sequel Server preferred
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.