This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
1. Assist the Business Development Team in securing new projects throughout Africa
2. Assist in the drafting and preparation of new proposals and bids as well as other necessary business development documents using product specifications and other sourced documents.
3. Identify, define, and qualify potential new projects within the construction or oil and gas industry throughout Africa.
4. Create documents based on pertinent engineering drawings, technical information, consultations with the engineering department and other available sources.
5. Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
6. Provide contract monitoring and reporting on provider activities and the achievement of contracted outcomes.
7. Coordinates with pricing team and contributes insights into establishing best / lowest price
8. Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation and ensure they are managed according to the contract, proposal, budget, and timeline.
9. Coordinate closely with the client and relevant local government institutions to ensure that all project activities provide maximum impact in target areas and are consistent with national and contractually agreed upon standards and best practices.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Construction / Building related discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in an Operations Management or business development related position
• Working knowledge of the environment throughout Sub-Saharan Africa
• Strong leadership and team building capabilities
• Pricing and Technical Proposal writing experience
• Comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial and continuously changing corporate culture
• Excellent written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills
• Professional proficiency in English
• Experience in the oil and gas industry is advantageous.
About the Company
CADG specializes in operating in complex and remote areas of Central Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Specialties Include: • Engineering & Construction • International Development • Aviation & Logistics • Agriculture
Our capabilities are varied yet linked - allowing us to offer our clients exactly and only what they need.
The intrepid nature of our diverse, talented experts allows us to work competitively in non-permissive environments. We rely not only on our experience, but also on our ability to assess needs on the ground and marry them with practical implementation strategies to deliver tailored solutions.