Job description / Role
Our client is a well-known chain of boutique hotel known for it's out-of-the-box brand approach, design and customer experience. They are now rapidly expanding across Asia and are seeking a Design Manager to be onsite in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working closely with Design Directors to apply excellent designs to upcoming projects
- Assigning top design consultancies from local / overseas
- Research and gather information, images and application technologies relating to assigned projects
- Maintain and source design related items globally, including but not limited to fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, etc.
- Effectively execute the design life cycle of large-scale hospitality projects
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties, including architects, consultants, digital vendors, contractors, suppliers from local and overseas
- Establish design schedule, budget and progress of work of consultants/contractors and other relevant parties
- Work closely with project managers, contractors and suppliers throughout all stages of projects to ensure effective and most ideal outcome within budgets
- Enhancing the design quality of projects through close monitoring and auditing
- Always keeping updated on the latest trends in the industry
- University Degree in Architecture, interior Design, Industrial Design or related qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within the interior design / architecture / hospitality industry
- Solid experience in high-end hospitality or luxury residential design is a must Track record of full cycle of hotel projects would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills using related software is a must
- Great problem solving, time management and coordination skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Indesign, Solidworks, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Revit/ BIM would be an advantage
- Innovative, diligent and willing to keep up with up-to-date technology and knowledge
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Senior Design Manager - Architect
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
Technical Design Manager
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Design Department Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jan|
Head of Design / Associate Director (Architectural)
The Highfield Company