Job description / Role
• Director of Operations provides supervision of professional interior design staff, develops relationship with clients and is responsible for the financial performance of the office. Reporting to the Managing Director.
• Effectively manage project schedules and deadlines. Manage scheduling of all staff and team assignments
• Strong organisational, analytical, communication and relationship management skills
• Demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
• Coordinate with multiple offices to provide support for project execution and for staffing in accordance with the talent required and financial resources available
• Manage project schedules and deadlines, ensuring compliance with contract and client expectations
• Monitor project progress, efficiency and profitability through actively tracking each aspect of project performance against schedule and critical path
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Project Manager - Civils Construction
Civil Construction Manager - (Urban Integration)
Senior Construction Manager
Associate Director - Project Management
Currie & Brown