Job description / Role
Commercial Manager - 6-month contract - Caribbean
We are working with a tier 1 main contractor who have an enviable track record in the successful delivery on major projects around the world.
With a current project ongoing they are now looking for a commercial/ contracts manager for an initial 6-month contract in the Caribbean.
Duties will include;
* To "drive" the meeting with the Client and/or its Representative,
* To write / follow the corresponding Minutes of meeting,
* To write / answer the letters to/from the Client and/or its Representative,
* To issue the Monthly Interim Payment Certificate to the Client,
* To issue the Monthly Report to the Client,
* The built up of price for additional works,
* The management of their subcontracts,
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in an exciting project in an exciting location.
Opportunities in locations like this do not come up very often so please get in touch with Toby Ball as soon as possible to discuss further.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.