Job description / Role
- Brief new reservation requests received through the application, by phone or email
- Make sure that all requests are replied to within a timely manner and run smoothly
- Search suppliers in order to supply the client with the best options (high quality, efficient, cost effective)
- Knows the rates, conditions & benefits of all services/options proposed to the client
- Develop and strengthen new and existing business relations with suppliers
- Know & understand the sale policies and conditions of each supplier that you deal with
- Liaise between the supplier and the client to ensure proper handling of the requests
- Process reservations according to the client’s wishes
- Process advance deposits on reservations as well as full payments
- Manage cancellations & changes and promptly relay them to the client
- Communicate efficiently with all the group’s employees in order to deliver the best quality of service
- Be guarantor of the positive image and level of service delivered by the event & lifestyle team
- Bring new ideas and propositions to the team in order to improve the whole process
- Be creative and propose new & inventive options
- A fluent level in English is mandatory, another language such as French, Spanish, Chinese or Italian is a plus.
- Excellent communication: a good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive and with problem solving skills.
- You have previous experience in a call center, in hospitality, in tourism (travel agency, tour operator) or in event organization.
- You wish to develop yourself in a fast growing international environment.
About the Company
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group with more than 50 locations around the world.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.