Job description / Role
We are looking for an Admissions and Sales Officer in Tunisia to promote the Academic courses offered in UAE awarded by International Business School.
• The candidate has to be able to maintain relations with the agents and colleges in Tunisia and also counsel students for courses offered.
• To be able to provide the best telecalling experience, you must know how to convince the toughest of the client to accept our course offering.
• Provide one-to-one meetings with consultants in Tunisia
• Create plans to address clients’ business needs
• Being a point of contact between the Academy and the consultants in Tunisia.
• Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
• Responsible for developing relationships with students through the development of alumni networks
• Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
• Interview & Counsel students to understand their objectives and background.
• Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
• Planning innovative sales strategy to achieve established targets
• Effective time management to align sales efforts with sales targets
• Responsibilities include generating student leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the academy.
• Cold-calling to be done the students from the leads generated.
USD 150 to 500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint.
• A client-oriented attitude
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• Should know language French, Arabic & English
• Ability to work well with a team
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.