This position is closed or expired.
See other Catering jobs
The Assistant F&B Operations Manager assists in overseeing the day-to-day operations of multiple outlets and supports the F&B division in the developmental and financial success of the assigned outlets.
- Provides overall coordination and ongoing evaluation of operations in order to identify opportunities for enhancement and exploitation.
- Directs the collection of data and preparation of divisions consolidated reports in order to ensure the provision of reliable inventory, cost control and financial data to support F&B Managements decision making.
- Helps achieving financial and operational objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for premises' budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, managing quality and cost control.
- Provides operational assistance to relevant departments and to new opening stores to ensure that opening dates are met and operating standards are maintained.
- Assists in developing implementing and improving all processes and procedures to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Assists in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Assists the VP F&B and Country Manager in following up and supervising new F&B developments (documentation/action plan/ processes) in the country in coordination with local departments and identifying areas for development in terms of financial performance and HACCP requirement.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in F&B Operations with 2 to 3 years in a managerial position.
- HACCP certified is a plus.
- Good understanding of financial / accounting systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Fluency in Turkish.
- Developing and motivating others
- Cultural awareness
- Customer focus
- Decision Making
- Driving and Achieving Results
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.