Job description / Role
As a QA Engineer, you will work with our software development team and product team to produce high-quality software and products. Our platform is the core of our offering and you will be responsible to make it better every day. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to continuously get out of your comfort zone to learn new things and get your hands dirty. More importantly, we want you to take pride in the success of Bayzat, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
• Create test cases based on acceptance criteria defined in project requirements,
• Manually testing the product usability as you are an end user,
• Run manual or automatic tests and generate test result reports,
• Make suggestions for improvement to the Engineering and Product team,
• Create the bug reports on JIRA with detailed explanation, and follow them until resolution
• Constantly think about improving Bayzat customer experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Proficiency with web test automation tools (preferably Cypress),
• Understanding QA role in Agile software development,
• Good communication skills, verbal and written,
• Self-starter, proactive in find out issues with solution advice,
• Adherence to the QA engineering best practices,
• Willingness to learn and improve
NOT MANDATORY, BUT HIGHLY DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS:
• Technical background, so you will be able to understand and communicate the technical decisions and challenges at all management levels;
• Experience as software engineer, also database and network knowledge
About the Company
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions.
We help individuals and companies compare, buy and use their health insurance. For clients looking for medical coverage, we allow them to save time and money by identifying their requirements and providing a transparent comparison of all the relevant options in the market.
With our technology platform, Bayzat Benefits, we are able to streamline the policy placement process for our clients and help them understand their policy. More importantly, Bayzat Benefits automates administrative work for HR professionals and ensures that all HR processes are centralized, accessible and secure.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Lead QA Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||3 May|
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Test Engineer / Senior Test Engineer with Flexcube Experience