The following course has been designed to familiarize participants with the concept of E-Government. The material covered will enable the participants to link the concept of E-Government processes in order to improve organizational performance TQM re-engineering and systems operations. Providing participants with the knowledge and the foundations of government needs in developing E-Government. Identify obstacles and problems associated with the process of E-Government ways to manage the process of resistance to change. This course covers 20 CPD hours.
Who should take this course
Workers in the government sector and the private sector including private companies banks hospitals and those interested in the application of modern methods in the development of the concept of E-Government.
- Introduction to E-Government and Integrating Services to Citizens
- What is E-Government? Why E-Government?
- Citizens Interactions with Public Service
- Difference between Mediated vs Self Service explored Citizen to Government Interactions
- E-Government facilities
- Public and Private Personal Data Protection
- Common Data Platform
- Public Service Card E-Broker
- Intermediator Agencies
- Organisational Structure and Management Process
- Information vs Decision Making
- Public Sector Management
- Traditional Bureaucratic Government Structure vs E-Government
- Agency Structure Characteristics
- Information Flow
- Transformation within the Government
- E-Government Adaptations
- Traditional vs E-Government Development
- Deployment Introduction to E-Services
- E-Government Interoperability Framework (e GIF)
- Automation of Government Business
- Business Process Mapping and Re-Engineering
- Cooperation of Government and Private Sector
- Agreement between Government levels Customer Centrique
- Interoperability Framework Interoperable ICT Security Framework
- Identification keys/sets for every entity
- Harmonized concepts and data modelling Social Security
- Advancement on National Census
- Health Care Social Security ID Card and Passport
- TESS = TElematics for Social Security
- Data Protection Social Security
- Social Security Card Social Security Portal
- Immediate declaration of employment Health Care
- Use of E-Government Electronic Identity Card
- Biometric Passport also known as an E-Passport
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.