Our applied foundations in Business - BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma - awarded by Pearson the worlds largest learning company offers you a strong foundation to progress to higher qualifications in business and management. Employers representatives from professional bodies and higher education experts have offered extensive guidance to design our qualifications.
The course aims to provide you with an engaging and stimulating syllabus that balances your future professional needs alongside your academic progression. Topics covered are business environments marketing and budgeting. The courses broad scope will leave you with many options upon graduating.
Regular Mode 18 - 24 months - AED 27000 per year - inclusive of VAT
Who should take this course
It is designed for:
- Students who have completed grade 10 and would like to pursue university pathway programmes.
- Working professionals who are able to take full time classes.
- Stay at home mums or young entrepreneurs who would like to globally recognised gain business qualifications.
Accredited by the KHDA and Pearson.
BTEC Level 3 Business student must complete a total of 1080 guided learning hours - GLH - the guided learning hours are broken up by modules with each module equating to 60 GLH.
Qualification Credit Value - 180 Credit value Total Number of Units - 18 units 4 mandatory units 14 optional specialist units
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication
- Unit 5. Business Accounting
- Unit 7. Management Accounting
- Unit 10. Market Research in Business
- Unit 12. Internet Marketing in Business
- Unit 14. Aspects of Employment Law
- Unit 16. Human Resource Management in Business
- Unit 18. Managing a Business Event
- Unit 19. Developing Teams in Business
- Unit 21. Aspects of Contract and Business Law
- Unit 28. Business Project Management
- Unit 29. Understanding Retailing
- Unit 36. Starting a Small Business
- Unit 39. International Business
- Unit 46. Supply Chain Organization
About Course Provider
The UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) is a higher education provider based in London. Since opening, our aim has been to help add professional value to each and every student that studies with us. Our lecturers have years of experience delivering high quality teaching, and each course has been developed to give students the skills they need to succeed in their chosen profession. We’re an adaptive, welcoming institution that cares about the needs of our students.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.