The course covers some of the most trending performance measurement and prepare and report management reports with some of the industrys most viable methods and techniques used in management accounting.
Who should take this course
Reporting will be trained are as follows:
- Cash flow Management weekly and monthly
- Top ten KPI development for organization
- Product profitability analysis -PPA
- Customer Profitability Analysis - CPA
- Break even chart -Sales and Unit
- Segmental analysis -Sales by Product Area and sales person-
- Master Budget-Cash Production.
- Sales expenses budget
- Balance score card Reporting
- Cash flow vs. revenue analysis
- Staff and machine Productivity -Asset utilization-
- Decision Making reports Limiting Factors
- Non-financial performance reporting
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Profit and loss Account Analysis
- Performance Analysis with Ratio
- Job costing Product costing
- Costing for decision Making
- Strategic and Tactical Pricing
- Working Capital Management
- Investment appraisal Techniques -NPV IRR ARR and Payback Many more
About Course Provider
The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. We are a not-for-profit organization and have Undertaken Key strategic initiatives to develop the accountancy and finance profession in the country. The Association was established in 1997 through a federal mandate with the key objective of building capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession in line with best global practices and standard. We actively work with related authorities to propose the accounting and auditing standards in the country , suggest new regulatory standards for the profession. We deploy the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct to our members.
AAA's mission is to serve our members, the profession and society. We support the Ministry of Economy ‘s vision of achieving 100 professionally qualified UAE nationals in the field of accounting practice by the year 2021. Our core values are: credibility and transparency, professionalism, continuing professional development, effective relationship and partnership management, and community & public service.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.