The topics include:
- Understanding e-Government and ICT strategies
- National ICT strategies
- e-Government framework
- Infrastructure and capacity building
- Business process re-engineering (BPR) & change management
- Project management frameworks
- Relevant case studies
Who should take this course
Applicants should be:
- Senior government officials and policy-makers who are responsible for planning and implementing e-Government programmes
- Nominated by their respective Governments
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- In good health
The course shares with participants e-Government strategies which can be implemented by public sector organisations for strategic planning and transformational purposes.
The course aims to:
- Provide an understanding of e-Government and its evolution
- Introduce frameworks for e-Government: governance, infrastructure and access technology, and business process re-engineering
- Reinforce learning of e-Government best practices through workshops and site visits
- Provide an opportunity for participants to share their respective countries' experiences in e-Government and to develop an e-Government action plan
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.