Study one of these three GDS systems: Amadeus Galileo or Sabre and issue electronic tickets.
- Read and interpret GDS displays and apply fare rules
- Identify and price different journey types - including one-way round or circle trip Round-the-World and mixed class journeys
- Use the IATA Fare Formula to correctly price a journey
- Apply all minimum-fare rule checks in pricing itineraries
- Know how to use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
- Apply the Lowest Combination Factor to quote the most competitive air fare
- Decode and interpret each field of an e-ticket
- Add a manual fare to a GDS booking file
Who should take this course
Entry-level students Travel consultants Personnel of Airlines tour operators consolidators and Internet travel suppliers.
Career options after graduation
Aviation /Travel &Tourism
KHDA - Knowledge and Human Development Authority
Study one of these three GDS systems: Amadeus Galileo or Sabre. Introduction to air fares analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS. Flight Availability and Link Indicators. Osi And Ssr Messages. Seat Assignment by Area. Hotel Reservations. Currency conversion taxes and practice ticketing Queue. Changing Segment Status and Flight Time Changes. Airfare Display.
About Course Provider
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology established in 1988 is a leading Executive Educational and Professional Training Centre in UAE with ten branches across the country. It is accredited by the KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority) & Ministry of Education in Dubai.
More than 26 years of experience in training professional executives, Recipient of many quality awards for training since 1988, Qualified & certified trainers , Sophisticated laboratories with high end machines and licensed software.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.