The Governance Risk Management and Compliance - GRC - course will provide participants with an understanding of globally accepted GRC frameworks and how they can be applied to drive higher levels of business performance and improved short medium long-term business sustainability and how GRC aspects can be incorporated into your business management environment and teach you how to improve organisational performance through an understanding of key topics.
Who should take this course
What Is GRC:
- GRC stakeholders
- The value and benefits of GRC
- Risk and GRC framework
- GRC and the link to organisational strategy
- What is Corporate Governance and its drivers
- Managing Corporate Governance
- United Nations principles for responsible investment
- OECD Principles of Corporate Governance
- Business ethics
- Integrating ESG metrics to executive pay
- Risk governance risk management and value creation
- Measuring value - risk-adjusted value
- Managing risk - enterprise approaches
- Creating value from risk-taking risk management process
- Risk assessment
- Defining risk appetite and risk tolerance
- ERM framework
About Course Provider
The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. We are a not-for-profit organization and have Undertaken Key strategic initiatives to develop the accountancy and finance profession in the country. The Association was established in 1997 through a federal mandate with the key objective of building capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession in line with best global practices and standard. We actively work with related authorities to propose the accounting and auditing standards in the country , suggest new regulatory standards for the profession. We deploy the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct to our members.
AAA's mission is to serve our members, the profession and society. We support the Ministry of Economy ‘s vision of achieving 100 professionally qualified UAE nationals in the field of accounting practice by the year 2021. Our core values are: credibility and transparency, professionalism, continuing professional development, effective relationship and partnership management, and community & public service.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.