This course is designed to provide necessary training and competency to conduct internal quality audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard. The course is based on the auditing requirements of ISO 19011:2011 standard.
Internal Quality Auditing is a mandatory requirement in ISO 9001:2015 standard. This course is based on participative and accelerated learning techniques. A main topic covered in the course includes:
- Study and understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Definitions and Concepts as per the latest standard
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Auditing principles; Auditor's Attributes and Responsibilities
- Types, Classification and Approaches of Audits
- Audit Planning and scheduling
- Audit Execution and Reporting
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Auditors Qualification and Registration
Who should take this course
Management Representatives, QA/QC Engineers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Management System Practitioners, Management System Auditors, Inspectors and or anyone interested in getting familiar with requirements of the new standard and internal audits execution. Everyone in an organization specially the management cadre.
- Background of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Why ISO is revised?
- Main changes and its Focus
- Revised QMS Principles / Systems Approached
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Over-all structure of Annex SL
- What is Annex SL?
- Structure Changes
- Major Changes in Terminologies
- Details of Changes
- Context of the organization
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Risk Based Thinking
- Risk and Preventive Actions
- Clauses of ISO 9001:2015 address ''RISKS''
- Risk Management Process (ISO 31000:2009 Standard)
- Risk Assessment Methods
- Requirements for Documentation Information
- Other Changes on Organizational Knowledge, Leadership
- Correspondence between ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 9001:2008
- Certification Transition Timeline
- What organization Can Do
- Quality Management System
- Auditing - Auditors' Qualification, Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirements for Internal Audit
- Categories of Audits
- Various Purposes of Auditing
- Objectives of Internal Audit
- Auditors Attributes, Auditors Qualification and Auditors Role
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Internal Auditing Techniques
- Internal Audit: A Continual Improvement Cycle
- Stages of QMS Audit
- Initiating Audit Sequence
- Objectives and Scope of an Audit
- Process Audit Tool, Collecting Information's
- Audit Findings
- Writing a Corrective Action Requests
- Non-Conformity Statements
- Audit Reports
- Audit Follow ups
- Audit Completion
- Course Feedback
- End of Sessions
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.