IFRS are well established as the global accounting standards for all business sectors. IFRS are being implemented in every industry and organisation. The challenge is to keep updated with the changes and new standards that are being released on a regular basis. Therefore, learning to apply these standards properly is no more a luxury but a necessity for every accountant, auditor, financial analyst and financial professional.
The correct adoption of IFRS promises organisations many benefits, including enhanced investor confidence, greater consistency and transparency of financial reporting, as well as the ability to compare financial information from companies around the world. This course will ensure you are fully aware of all the recent developments in international accounting, by offering complete information on how to successfully implement IFRS in your organisation.
Who should take this course
- Chief Accountants
- Group Finance Directors
- Heads of Finance
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Management Accountants
- Executive Directors of Finance
- Managers of Financial Accounts
- Heads of Accounting and Administration
- Finance and Information Systems Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Security Analysts
- Credit/Investment Analysts
Certificate of Attendance
Benefits of Attending
- The latest developments in the growing worldwide use of IFRS
- Up-to-date IFRS Exposure Drafts (EDs), Discussion Papers (DPs) and annual improvement projects
- Detailed practical examples on the implementation and application of accounting and financial reporting concepts
- Real-world challenges to applying IFRS, and strategies to overcome them
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.