KPI and performance measurement development is a discipline that involves articulating what an organization is trying to accomplish and then identifying the most meaningful and useful indicators of success. Simply selecting standard measures from a long list of possible measures is not effective. Performance measures or KPIs are a key part of any strategic management system as they are critical to assessing the effectiveness of strategy implementation. KPIs also help with analysis of the gap between actual and targeted performance and with measurement of organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency. Meaningful and strong KPIs provide insight into whether strategies are working whether programmes projects and services are on schedule on budget and delivered effectively. This course is designed to help delegates understand the fundamentals of performance management then successfully develop deploy and manage meaningful KPIs for strategic operational or programme management.
Who should take this course
KPI development overview:
- Creating the right performance measurement culture to build buy-in
- Understanding strategic context - Begin with the End in Mind
- Understanding measurements purpose
- Mapping measurable results
- Implementing measures
- Interpreting signals from measures
- KPI application and developing measures
- Developing measures for strategy execution operations projects programs and employee performance
- KPI advanced topics and delegate presentations
- Creating KPI alignment by cascading objectives
- KPI development application project for participant organizations
- Managing strategically with performance information
About Course Provider
The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. We are a not-for-profit organization and have Undertaken Key strategic initiatives to develop the accountancy and finance profession in the country. The Association was established in 1997 through a federal mandate with the key objective of building capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession in line with best global practices and standard. We actively work with related authorities to propose the accounting and auditing standards in the country , suggest new regulatory standards for the profession. We deploy the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct to our members.
AAA's mission is to serve our members, the profession and society. We support the Ministry of Economy ‘s vision of achieving 100 professionally qualified UAE nationals in the field of accounting practice by the year 2021. Our core values are: credibility and transparency, professionalism, continuing professional development, effective relationship and partnership management, and community & public service.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.