This comprehensive 3-day, hands-on course, developed for both the new and seasoned planner, gives you all the tools you need to help you kick-start your Maintenance Planning and Scheduling system.
In our increasingly competitive marketplace, there is less tolerance for unplanned downtime. Industry is experiencing the pressure of rising costs, foreign competition, and the need to improve work force productivity. Companies must make productive use of all their resources - labor, material, capital - through best maintenance practices. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling has the greatest profit potential of any maintenance function - a "sure-fire" way to quickly improve maintenance performance and productivity.
Based on current maintenance trends and technologies and our vast expertise, we provide you with information and activities to better equip you to implement Planning and Scheduling. This interactive session includes information on how to build a winning partnership with production, a step-by-step implementation plan, and detailed information on the daily role of the planner. As always, we present real-world illustrations on the fundamentals of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling to help you increase productivity and lower overall costs - which means faster repairs, less downtime, and greater availability.
Planning and Scheduling is a "must have system" in high performance organizations. Experience shows that the "Best of the Best" do the basics very well. Let us help you become "Best of the Best."
Who should take this course
- Perform Planning/Job Preparation Activities
- Schedule Maintenance Activities
- Manage Planner/Schedulers
- Supervise Maintenance Work Teams
- Purchase/Kit/Stage Parts for Maintenance
- Manage a Maintenance Group's CMMS
- Interact with Daily/Weekly Maintenance Activities
- Are Responsible for Ensuring Productivity on Equipment
- How to develop an effective business case for implementing or improving your planning and scheduling process
- The essential support systems for effective planning and scheduling and develop a plan for improving those systems
- The role of a planner/scheduler in an effective maintenance organization
- The value of an efficient Work Management Process Flow by process mapping your current system and analyzing the gaps
- How to identify work to be planned, and develop a Ranking Index for Maintenance Expense (RIME) priority system to assist personnel in ensuring work is being done in the proper order
- How to apply the fundamental concepts of an effective scheduling process
- The importance of proper work order closure and documentation to build good equipment history through complete and accurate data input
- How to improve performance by benchmarking and analyzing Key Performance Indicators
- High level concepts of project management for shutdowns and outages
- The importance of developing a partnership with production/operations, purchasing, engineering and other key stakeholders in the planning and scheduling process
- How to apply our proven step-by-step implementation process that combines field-tested change management techniques with a proven planning and scheduling process
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.