Job description / Role
- Creating 3D model designs as per the brief that is easy to visualize and understand using computer software.
- Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Prepare commercially valuable 3D models based on the customer’s requirement, taking in consideration the limitations in the production line.
- Interpret the client's business needs and offer solutions on new concepts to suit their purpose and budget requirements by thinking creatively.
- Translate customer requirements into final designs accurately and proactively eliminate any design errors/typos on the final design by scrutinizing all inputs for the design.
- Communicate potential bottlenecks, delays, and risks that might have effects on the timeliness/cost/ quality of the project.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and find creative solutions to design challenges.
- Staying up to date with the latest software and techniques in 3D design.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, computer graphics, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in 3D graphic design.
- Experience in keyshot rendering or any other rendering software.
- Proficient in Autodesk 3ds Max/Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong proficiency in 3D modelling software, as well as experience with texturing, lighting, and rendering.
- Experience in Blender, Sketch-up, and Rhino will be an added advantage.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of 3D design work to demonstrate your skills and creativity.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
About the Company
PRECISE Group is recognized as an industry pioneer in sub surface etching of high quality crystals. Our state-of-the-art equipment manufactured for PRECISE in Germany produces sensational laser engravings in 2D -3D portraits, trophies, corporate gifts and mementos made of precious high-quality optical crystal. The UAE is the birthplace of PRECISE which was formerly known as ‘CRYSTALIX’ and was christened in 2002. The re-branding was part of our international growth strategy since we are expanding globally with an increasing re-seller network and new retail opening worldwide.
PRECISE successfully operates in prime retail outlets in Dubai – The Atlantis, Dubai Duty Free, Deira City Center, as well as several mobile sales outlets for events & exhibitions, we have a worldwide franchise network operating in our name. Our shop- in – shop concept has also been a successful endeavor with various retailers like VIRGIN MEGASTORE and many more. We also have our events division called ‘Fun-tainment’ catering exclusively with our brand of merchandise and products.
Since 2005 we have been officially licensed by Jumeirah for whom we developed and exclusively supply a whole range of licensed products made out of highest quality crystals, like crystal models of the Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Madinat Jumeirah and the Jumeirah Skyline including Bab al Shams, as well as laser engraved images of all their properties logos and other licensed images. We are also the official suppliers to ‘At the Top’ which is the world’s tallest observatory.
Through the years PRECISE Group has introduced innovate technology to create a niche area of itself, with the 3D Printing revolution; PRECISE is now a provider of 3D Printing solutions and the official distributors of the 3Doodler which is the world’s first 3D pen. Our constant strive is to bring unique solutions that are superior in quality and the first of its kind to a vibrant market of the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Interior Designer
Calling Interior Designer
Menasa & Partners