Job description / Role
• Experience in the use of Ability to understand and handle Architectural CAD Drawings
• Capable of modeling projects from minimum sketches, supervision and coordinate independently with architects and third parties when required
• Provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages.
• Work on Architectural 3D Modeling, Unwrapping, Texturing, Lighting, Camera Animation, Rendering on Visuals and Walk-through projects.
• Ability to create extremely photo realistic Exterior, Interior, Landscape Visuals and Animation using V-Ray/Corona Renderer.
• Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
• Well knowledge and brilliant eye for detail in Post-Production to enhancing visuals/walk-through using Photoshop, After Effects, Light room, Nuke and other plug-in special effects software.
• To create 3d walk-through fly-through animation.
• To be a part of a well-trained technically sound team
• Stay updated with latest software used in the visualization field including.
• Autodesk( AutoCAD, Autodesk 3D Max, V-Ray, Rivit )
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High professional integrity.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.
• Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
• Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Dedicated to own learning and development.
• Flexible to work for extra time, if required.
Essential Experience Qualifications:
• Visualization or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
• Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
• Fully conversant in using and creating modeling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
About the Company
Tiger Group start was in Construction Field through Tiger Contracting Company that was established in Sharjah - UAE in 1976, and now it is one of the largest groups in the region.
The group has diversified activities as the following:
Contracting: The group has more than 10 companies in UAE in addition to branches/affiliates that work in the region. These companies have the highest ranking from the concerned authorities. Moreover, these companies had accomplished plenty of projects like commercial towers, residential towers, universities, schools, hotels, villas compound & steel structures and etc...
Industries: In order to support / provide the ongoing projects with high quality products on time, we established "Tiger Industries" that include wood & furniture factory, aluminum & glass factory, kitchen & wardrobes factory and marble factory.
All these factories have been provided with the latest technology & machines in addition to the skilled manpower.
Real Estate Development: Tiger Group started its activities in Real Estate in parallel with Construction Booming in UAE and now it is one of largest real estate companies in the region.
Hundred Thousands of square meters of "Built up Area" had been accomplish which later converted to thousands of residential, commercial & retail units.
Hospitality: The group entered Hospitality field by establishing "Samaya Hotel", a five star luxury hotel, which is located in Deira - Dubai. The hotel is managed by "Samaya for Hotels & Resorts" & "Samaya for Hotel Apartment". There are still other hotel projects will be launched in Dubai.
Education: To develop Human in particular & the society in general, the group has established Al Yarmouk Private University & Al Yarmouk Schools in Syria in addition to multi stages schools in Syria, Jordan & Turkey. Furthermore, the management used to provide scholarships for top students.
Health Care: Since Human's care is core interest, the group has decided to launch a new hospital in coordinating with University Of Freiburg - Germany, the hospital will be provided with the professional / qualified specialists and equipped with the highest medical technologies. There are other initiatives under processing that contribute to develop the human & society together and we hope they will be ready soon.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Architectural Draftsman/3d Modeller
Draughtsman / Visualizer
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
Experts Plus Recruitment Services