Job description / Role
* Producing high-quality atmospheric visualizations for competition and client presentations
* Understand the concepts and initial design and represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
* Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
* Creating both static visualizations and animations/CGI (computer-generated imagery)
* Working with industry-standard design tools and programs
* A Keen eye for detail, composition and visual narrative
* Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
* Stays current with development of graphics software and style
* Creative, with a high degree of Flexibility.
* High professional integrity.
* Organized and a proactive self-starter.
* Bachelors degree in 3D Design / Graphic Design or Technical Diploma from a recognized and accredited Institution.
* A graphic background or similar certification / training would be desirable
* Must be an expert in use of software: 3Ds Max / Blender / Maya / Vray / AutoCAD / E-on Vue, Adobe * Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic or rendering software.
* It is also required to have a working knowledge of other software and CAD packages related to the function.
About the Company
A leading property developer.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
3D Graphic Designer