Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a very well established Third Party Logistics and Warehousing Company with multiple locations across the UAE we are recruiting an experienced QHSE Officer coming from a 3PL or general Warehouse background only.
You will need to have experience of the following:
• Meeting and Maintaining the quality certification documentation requirements related to the warehouse operations that includes Operation Fitness Certificate (OFC), BRC, RSA, TAPA, ISO9001:2015, DMCC, MOH & EU GDP and other future certifications.
• Process and procedure drafting of QMS documentation and forms in coordination with Group Quality.
• Conduct Pre-Audits compliances, coordinating with departments to ensure the supporting data for the concerned procedures are updated on the certification requirements to ensure compliance and coordinate with the audit houses for scheduling and follow-ups on the audit results.
• Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced.
• Outlining operational procedures related to Safety, Health, Environment and take account of all relevant hazards.
• Being up to date with new JAFZA, DWC, DAFZA regulations and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health, Safety and Environment requirements and any developments that affect the company.
• Application for OHSSE and OFC renewals with Dubai South Authority and coordination for inspection dates, audit closures and reporting and collection of certifications.
• The successful candidate will be based in Dubai and already working in a QHSE role with a 3rd Party Logistics company or for a multinational company with their own warehouses in JAFZA as a minimum but preferably with knowledge of DWC and DAFZA and be Highly familiar with quality systems and technology for warehousing.
• Logistics and supply chain QHSE practices.
• Being Up To Date with new JAFZA, DWC, DAFZA HSE regulations and maintaining a working knowledge of Quality, Health, Safety & Environment requirements and any developments that affect the business. Establish working relationship with EHS Trakees in JAFZA, Dubai South Authorities and these needs to be shown on the cv.
• If you fit this criteria please apply in the following way;
• When sending the cv please make sure you mention the above details under the companies where it was relevant.
Please send your cv along with a cover note, detailing your current salary and full package. The cv needs to be a word document.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
Logistics and Transportation Coordinator
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
HSE Manager - Port Operations
Swisslinx Middle East
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Swisslinx Middle East