Job description / Role
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of all kitchen, LPG and laundry equipment at the hotel
- Check and maintain all hot ranges in the hotel; such as kettles, brazin pans etc.
- Attend and assist on maintenance request with other department
- Overhauling of kitchen and laundry equipment and system consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Maintain buildings, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities.
- Inspect facilities and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Review job order to determine work priorities.
- Schedule repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous operations and guest and owner satisfaction.
- Complete preventative maintenance program items in coordination with plan.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensure Master card/Key/mobile/vacuum machine/Ladder sign in-out.
- Guest room PPM and the Daily PPM rooms to check and carry out the job.
- Guest room/Apartment request attending.
- Attend all RSM request.
- Make sure plant room reading taken as per the timing.
- Check the PPM check list and carry out the PPM as per schedule.
- PPM for FCU, EXF, PUMPs, Electrical DB, Dimmer panel, Fly killer, Kitchen PPM.
- Apartments request to be attended.
- Report any hazard during work.
- Report any abuse of equipment or Energy.
- Check plant room be regularly, and maintained properly time to time.
- Sump pump cleaning and PPM.
- Inspect the Chiller yard.
- Booster heater/pumps monthly PPM.
- PRV PPM and monthly checks.
- Ice machine filter replacement monthly.
- Generator PPM.
- Check monthly meter reading.
- Monitor energy conservation.
- Daily Pending works to be followed up without fail.
- Ensure Side Kick PPM completed as per the schedule plan.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
- Active listening.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.