Job description / Role
Job description: Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning. Even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans. Technician should have clear picture of all type and sizes of air-conditioning systems. Should have knowledge of FCU used in chilled water systems.
• The air-conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
• To ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
• To perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
• To diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
• To install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
• To make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
• To install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
• To inspect and maintain refrigerators and chilled water supply systems.
• To clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
• To make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
• To maintain stock list and provide list of parts required on time to time basis.
• Complete air -conditioning equipment’s knowledge and parts familiarity.
• To be expert in replacement of compressors, capacitor, PCB boards, wirings, capacitor etc.
• Complete Job in Short period of time.
• The air-conditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
• They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
• They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time
• To diagnose and provide solution immediately
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation & Transportation + Tickets once a year
• 6 to 7 years of GCC experience.
• Age range 23-35
• Should have diploma or AC related course.
• Any nationality
• Should have good communication skills
• Good English speaking and writing.
• Currently based in UAE, should be willing to move to Dubai.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electro Mechanical Technician
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC