Job description / Role
The Account Manager will be the right arm for the Global Lead Client Service Partner (GLCSP).
Based in Dubai with 10% travel in the region including Saudi Arabia, he/she will drive and support the implementation the Global Account cross-functional strategy, drive market penetration through excellent communication and relationship building skills.
He/she will administer account logistics and site visits to client, expand client service capabilities, support client account leadership successions, budgting, global and local team meetings and calls, improve training and talent management initiatives, and elevate Deloitte's brand and eminence.
• Support the GLCSP to develop, drive and implement account strategies and initiatives
• Coordinate account planning across service lines for the different regions
• Project manage the multiple projects/ initiatives within the account program
• Source relevant support across the organization including marketing, communications, events, knowledge management etc
• Conduct account market and client analysis when required
• Provide input to the marketing strategy development process by articulating the account focus
• Maximise PR opportunities that are presented by marketing, including ensuring that spokespeople are available for proactive and reactive media commentary
• Source relevant content for the marketing team to use across all channels with emphasis on digital
• Coordinate account activities with other account managers within Deloitte to ensure activation is focused and relevant
• Support key "must win" client pursuits
Manage the account program:
• Coordinate, schedule and manage the account meetings, forums, site access, visits, and security documentation
• Ensure that the lists of account responsibilities and client and Deloitte contacts across service lines are current
• Develop cross-continent account management process
• Leverage global account activities and infrastructure
• Identify local and global eminence topics
• Prepare and analyse account revenue performance information
• Prepare account reports for local and global use
• Manage the account budget
• Travel to Client sites including Saudi Arabia to support GLCSP and account activities as needed
• Plans, submits and tracks actuals against budget
• Manages and communicates discrepancies to line manager timeously
• Challenges self and others to make an impact that matters for our clients, our colleagues and our communities and recognizes colleagues and teams for the impact they make, and helps connect their contributions with our broader purpose
• Encourages teams to collaborate within and across businesses and borders, proactively helps make connections
• Provides timely feedback to team members to drive high performance
• Builds productive, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, across a broad network, based on mutual respect
• Demonstrates an understanding of Global, Business and Member Firm strategies
• Minimum 10+ years of experience within project management and good energy/O&G sector acumen preferably with big Audit Firms.
• Master degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other related business studies
• English language fluency required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate professionally with partners and high-level executives
• Able to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
• Proactive and results-oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Possess strong project management and time management skills.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity