Job description / Role
• Plan a call cycle and related call sheet (monthly/quarterly).
• Propose a structured marketing plan for applicable dealers (at the beginning of each year).
• Prepare for and attend any/all weekly/monthly sales strategy meetings with suppliers
• Sales forecasts (based off sell-through data) are to be given to the Head of Sales monthly/quarterly
• In conjunction with the Warehouse Team arrange delivery schedules (local and international)
• Possess knowledge of the features and benefits of the products distributed.
• Based off historical data extracted from the system, set sales targets, per account, per door, per category, per month, so as to align the goals with that of the company’s requirements.
• Achieve set targets (monthly/quarterly)
• Seek out new doors/opportunities so as to further grow the brand sales
• Present new products/ranges to the relevant individuals at an account/dealer on a regular basis
• Conduct training sessions with all applicable staff regularly – old and new – at times of new range releases or merely as a refresher
• Ensure that all necessary documentation pertaining to the opening of a new door/account is completed in full, submitted for approval and filed, before any stock is dispatched
• Arrange for LPO’s to be sent from client. Action monthly stock-takes for consignment accounts (where applicable)
• Ensure that correct merchandising principles are being adhered to in store.
• Continuously monitor sales trends through constant communication and feedback with the client
• Know the market trends per product category relevant to your market (e.g. eye wear, apparel, footwear, etc)
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• 5+ years gained in retail environments, including a minimum of half in sales positions.
• Drive for results
• Highly creative with ability to think out of box
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Excellent command of the English language
About the Company
Established in 1987, Al Boom Marine started as a distribution company selling eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories of its popular watersports and lifestyle brands. Al Boom Marine now is one of the leading retail and distribution companies in the GCC, operating more than 25 International brands in water sports, swimwear, surfing, cycling, gadgets and lifestyle through 60 retail stores, and more than 300 active wholesale account throughout the GCC and the MENA region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
National Account Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Key Account Manager / Territory Manager
Assistant Sales Manager