Job description / Role
An Industry Technology Seller's mission in IBM is to accelerate the adoption of IBM technology with clear industry use-cases and expertise to ensure competitive differentiation in engagements directly with clients, IBM account teams, and /or through our sales ecosystem partners.
With credibility as a knowledgeable market and industry advisor, you'll earn client's trust and respect to become their strategic technology partner. Using the knowledge of your clients' business and industry you'll identify and prioritize opportunity areas that will improve their business performance.
Being highly skilled in building and nurturing strategic client relationships, you'll use your consultative style to drive the adoption and penetration of IBM's platforms through innovative solution recommendations that leverage IBM technologies, architectures, industry content, and offerings.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators - always willing to help and be helped - as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invest in IBM's products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With first-class communication and empathy, you'll work closely with clients to develop reliable relationships that successfully accelerate the adoption of IBM technology. You'll explain how IBM's industry leading solutions unlock the true potential of cloud and AI in their enterprises and build smarter businesses.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, and our clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to...
- Addressing clients' business needs using deep technology & industry insights.
- Actively harvesting and sharing with your team the best practices globally to strengthen local market field team efficacy.
- Providing use case expertise and global best practices to IBM Sales teams that position IBM for long-term success with IBM technology at the core of our client's Hybrid Cloud and AI architectures.
- Using exemplary communication skills, you'll illustrate the value solutions that will bring top value clients' needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience in using the deep technology and industry insights to address client's business needs, including specific industry standards, architectures, and regulatory requirements.
- Impeccable communication skills and ability of successfully articulate a client journey map for disruptive innovation based on first-hand experiences, best practices, and market trends.
- Demonstrable ability to build valuable relationships with key stakeholders, both externally and within IBM.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with IBM's products and services (Training across IBM's product suite is provided)
- Deep industry experience with leadership roles in sales, consulting, or architecture
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.