Account Manager (Remote Opportunity)
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
GulfTalent is one of the largest online job portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 10 million candidates and 10,000 companies.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a smart and highly driven Account Manager to join our Sales team. The role is mainly remote-based and can be performed from any city, with periodic travel to the company head office in Dubai, at company esxpense.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales of the company’s online recruitment products to exiting and dormant client. This vacancy is purely Account Management and you will be achieving sales and commission through client retention, up-selling and cross-selling to these accounts exclusively.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and dormant clients
• Up-selling business services and advising clients to maximize on any potential opportunities
• Attending virtual business meetings
• Understanding client needs and requirements and putting together action plans
• Meeting monthly sales targets
• Making recommendations for improving the quality and effectiveness of company’s online products
The position offers an attractive compensation and international exposure, combined with the flexibility to work from your home city.
Compensation: INR 17,50,000 – 23,50,000 per year (depending on experience) + Commissions
The ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relationship management and account development
- B2B sales experience and proven client retention
- Experience in consulting and negotiating with clients at all levels
- Strong client service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication/telephone skills
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 10 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|
A Leading Company In UAE
PR Account Manager
Calvin James Recruitment
Client Services Manager