Job description / Role
A Private Office in Abu Dhabi seek candidates for the role of Accountant position. The candidates should be fluent in Arabic and English both in verbal and written communication.
• Accountant mainly handling banking related transactions, negotiating with suppliers and ensuring correct invoices to be paid.
• Main responsibilities include ensuring that the company’s accounting system is up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis, entering financial transactions into the system, preparation of monthly reconciliation statements of all bank accounts, taking third party confirmations regarding banking details prior to any wire transfer, Maintaining all accounts related files, etc.
• Keeping schedule of monthly and yearly bills and ensuring monthly and annual transfers are done on time.
• Prepares/tracks household budget and monthly reports.
• Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis and/or ad hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Accountant/Management.
• Manages entity level cash requirements, ensure availability of funds as needed and placement of excess funds in short term investments as per entity investment guidelines.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with banks, and understands all requirements to ensure timely settlement of payments.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Qualified Accountant - University graduate with minimum of 2 years UAE years experience
• Minimum 5+ years at handling multiple bank accounts online and manual transactions
• Solid technical accounting skills
• Working knowledge of Accounting software.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent English/Arabic communication skills (verbal and written)
• Discreet and knows how to keep/protect confidential information
• Experience in all type of Online banking transactions is mandatory.
About the Company
A leading private firm in the UAE.