Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit for an Accountant to be based in Dubai. Our client, a market-leader within their own industry is looking out for a technically strong accountant within their team to support the day to day accounting functions.
* Prepare documents and accumulates financial information for all business transactions.
* Prepare monthly and yearly report in a timely manner.
* Integrate client and vendor's data
* Validate VAT Computation accomplished by Consultant
* Assist yearly financial audit process and other accounting projects.
* Collaborate with the group to gather necessary information for accounting data.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance and/ or Accounting is essential
* 5 years' experience as Accountant or Senior Accountant is preferred
* Knowledge on SAP system
* Must be knowledgeable on accounting principles, taxation and financial reporting
* Experience working in a multinational and fast paced environment is an advantage.
* Fluency in English is a must.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
National Marine Dredging Company
Green Gulf Careers
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)