Job description / Role
Accountant - Family Office
We are recruiting for a VIP family in Abu Dhabi. This role sits within the family’s private residence. The Accountant will oversee the accounts and private wealth matters.
We’re searching for Chartered Accountant who should speak fluent Hindi, ideally with similar experience from a Private Office and who can work unsupported, with minimal supervision.
Own car is required, as there will be some travel to Dubai.
• Monitoring all the accounting transactions
• Deal with all expenses
• Preparing a budget for family travel expenses
• Reviewing family credit card expenditure and reporting back to the head of the house
• Month end process, which includes billings, collections, provisions, interest cost allocations, pre-payments, reconciliations
• Ensures the Insurance needs for all personal assets are fully covered;
• Handle relationships with multiple banks in foreign countries with many different currencies
• Provides potential advice to family on real estate information, credit cards, etc.
• Liaising with banks for facilities for family members
• Cash flow management
• Ensuring all accounts are adequately funded
• Preparation of various monthly reports for different family members
AED 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent in Hindi
• CA qualified
• Family office experience from within the GCC region is highly preferred
• Own car / licence - essential
• High calibre candidate with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with extremely confidential information with utmost sensitivity
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate being able to work on their own in a finance dept
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Male Accountant - Urgent - For A FnB Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE