Job description / Role
Responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the Finance and Accounting function at KIKLABB including but not limited to:
• Daily P&L’s and reporting
• General ledgers, posting of all entries and reconciliations
• Client invoicing and payments
• Quarterly VAT submission
• Monthly Management accounts and reports
• Managing budgets and financial forecasting
• Manage Audits (internal and external)
• Ad hoc projects
• University degree in Finance; Accounting; Business Studies (essential)
• Professional Accounting qualification – At least part qualified stage (essential)
• At least 2-3 years’ experience within UAE (essential)
• Proficient with Xero Accounting Software (essential)
• UAE VAT Experience (essential)
• Experience in working with a Government entity (desirable)
• Good communication skills (English both verbal and written)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proactive and a team player
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.