Job description / Role
- Maintain accurate, timely and reliable financial records to meet the needs of management, statutory requirements and Group reporting requirements.
- Code, review, enter and maintain all general journal transactions to the general ledger
- Compile balance sheet, income statement and supporting schedules
- Prepare and enter financial data and cashflow information into Hyperion and Kontext reporting systems
- Review and classify employee expenses
- Maintain reconciliations of all general ledger accounts with supporting subledgers
- Maintain intercompany accounts and timely resolve disputed billings
- Assist in financial analysis of company performance
- Prepare information for filing state and tax returns
- Maintain fixed asset ledger
- Maintain vendor record of all disbursements with supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly accrual for unposted invoices
- Assist in generating quarterly and yearly forecasting and budgeting and reporting in Hyperion
- Prepare payroll
- Bank reconciliation
- Follow up with all billing and customers’ service personnel’s on billing and closing of service orders before preparation of Service Order Listing.
- Coordinate with the SAM on updating projects progress and preparation of monthly Project P & L statement and update the estimated cost monthly.
- Assist the SAM in updating Order Planning & Follow up file.
- Execution of SAP service order process to link related sales and cost to financial ledger.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce
- Minimum Two (2) years experience as an Accountant
- Previous Experience in Hyperion
- Previous Experience in SAP
- A sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Analyze “Big Picture” to identify risk and implement corrective action
- Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient in written and reading comprehension of English
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively
About the Company
MHWirth is a leading global provider of first-class drilling solutions and services designed to offer our valued clients with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative. Our company vision is centered on an unparalleled commitment to quality and yielding economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders.
With a remarkable legacy founded more than a century ago, MHWirth has transformed into a new brand reflective of our robust company strategy and compelling ambitions. Our reputation is preserved through a winning combination of values, people and innovative technologies, proven by a respected track record and a vast collection of customer success stories.
As the largest subsidiary of Akastor, MHWirth has a global span covering five continents with offices in more than 20 countries. Drawing upon our global market success, we continue to seize opportunities through an established strong regional presence in the Americas, Asia and West Africa. Our 4300 dedicated professionals consistently strive to enhance customer satisfaction and form meaningful collaborations by creating a personalized experience.