Job description / Role
• Journal entries and book keeping
• Bank reconciliations
• Receives and enters cheques on the system
• Petty cash responsibilities
• Prepares cheques and online payments
• Prepares basic reports of receivables aging and collections
• Participates in a periodic inventory count
• Good in English and Arabic
• Excel sheets experience
• Commerce graduate
• Experience not less than 3 years
• Accountant Male/Female For Trading Company .
• Working Knowledge Of Erp System
• Accounts Receivables
• Ms Office Excel.
• Preference To Candidates Who Can Join Immediately.
About the Company
The Leading Pharmaceutical and Consumer Entity in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
TGC Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises