Job description / Role
Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitor over AR & AP functions KPI (including timely billing, collection, and application of receipts).
• Ensure all payments are authorised in line with accounting & payment procedure and supported with documents.
• Assist in month/year end reconciliations, closings etc.
• Participate in the preparation of draft budgets (initial budget draft).
• Review of the budget various versions
• Prepare & review P&L forecast.
• Prepare & review accruals revenue and expenses.
• Attend queries in relation to General Ledger / Sub ledger / Financial statements items.
• Track actual Vs budget for expenses and keep flag check on PRs, LPO’s.
• Assist the accounts team with financial and accounting reports as may be needed from time to time
• Assist with developing budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
• Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
• Assist with the audit needs during the audit period.
• Preparation and submission of VAT return and refund report.
• Petty Cash Management
• Bachelor/ master’s degree in accounting/Finance
You will succeed in this role if
• You can prioritise and manage expectations
• You have the knowledge of and ability to apply international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
• You have the knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls.
• You are proficient to MS Excel including Vlook Ups, Pivot Tables, data summarization
• You can work independently
• You can communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Adaptability skills
• Work ethic
• Project management skills
About the Company
CLOUD Spaces is Aldar’s pioneering brand of Flexible Workspace Solutions, providing fully serviced solutions & Business support to all types of businesses, Entrepreneurs, SMEs as well as, well established Businesses that are looking for an inspirational, collaborative flexible work environment. Furthermore Cloud enhances its surroundings , i.e. making the assets more valuable through connecting businesses and combining the use of workspace with additional unused space within the asset for other purposes like storage, pop-up shops ,..etc.
As the provider of this unique offering, CLOUD Spaces aims to attract trend-conscious, innovative individuals & businesses with a focus on but not limited to retail, fashion & product design including immerging brands & Businesses locally or internationally
We will launch out of Yas Mall in July 2020, which will be one the first shopping Malls in the region to harbor such a concept within its premises, with future expansion plans in place!