Job description / Role
• Day-to-Day bookkeeping (Bank, Fixed Assets, Invoicing).
• Bank reconciliations.
• Monthly closing activities and monthly/quarterly and yearly reporting.
• Be responsible for intercompany reconciliations and settlements.
• Intercompany transfer price adjustment.
• Cooperating with the accounting and finance departments as well as with external auditors.
• Assist with external audits.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Good analytical mindset.
• Proactive attitude with a hands on approach.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors