Job description / Role
About the Client:
Leading designer and manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging.
• Responsible for MIS and preparation and passing of month end JVS
• Preparing and reviewing payments to vendors/service providers.
• Posting of receivables accurately & reconciled debtor’s ledgers.
• Excellent knowledge of VAT especially in designated zone, treatment & filing.
• Preparing and reviewing the payroll and maintaining the book of accounts (G/L, sub ledger)
• Posting of purchase / expenses invoice in ERP.
• Preparing G/L schedules for line review.
• Ensuring timely submission of data to company internal/external orders auditors.
• Preparing and reviewing the expense budget for Office and monitor the actual expenses on a monthly basis against the budgeted expense.
Position Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: up to 5K AED all-inclusive depending on the experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Open to Indian nationals
• 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role; MIS experience and JVS is a must while oracle software experience is preferred
• Must be willing to work at Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
• Must have available sample works
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.